Things pending, to look into, and not to forget.
CHARLES LEADBEATER – A researcher at the London think tank Demos, Charles Leadbeater was early to notice the rise of “amateur innovation” — great ideas from outside the traditional walls, from people who suddenly have the tools to collaborate, innovate and make their expertise known.
- On education at TED: Charles Leadbeater
SIR KENNETH ROBINSON – British educator and author – and rightly regarded as an expert in the field of creativity – Sir Ken was knighted by the Crown for his life’s achievements in 2003. He led a large-scale investigation/re-evaluation of the British educational system and the significance of creativity in 1998. He is a fine speaker, a brilliant thinker, and an inspiration to intuitive educators thirsty for student-centered school reform. He doesn’t address brain science formally, but his work could not be more closely related.
- On education & creativity at TED: Sir Kenneth Robinson
- On education the need for educational revolution at TED: Sir Kenneth Robinson
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything
- Out of Our Minds: Learning to be Creative